Death Wish (Dw-)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK based ps3 clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Secure Your Seat - Guaranteed Football Tickets
Latest topics
» Msn / Yahoo Addy's
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:03 pm by iN-hale

» Merkage Applicaton
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:08 am by The Daftster

» i am looking to join all clans
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:08 pm by Amazin

» havoc application
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:04 am by havocn8

» Weller Looking To Join
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:37 am by TheKulak

» LooKinG For Dubz partner! TheKulak
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:33 am by Xx_Rab_xX

» Cyn Hoping to Join!!
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:13 pm by TheKulak

» New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:47 pm by TheKulak

» IaiNWheeLeR application
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:34 am by zZ-Cyn

Top posters
Amazin (472)
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNew to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 I_voting_barNew to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xx_Rab_xX (462)
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNew to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 I_voting_barNew to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Flamunio (340)
SCOT7_1 (330)
hawtness- (75)
The Daftster (70)
ElDuKe_X (60)
JAMMY-DODGERS (48)
iReFLeXz_x (28)
Mr-MunchMan (27)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum
hidden hit counter
hit counter dreamweaver

New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!

Go down 
+10
Merkage_x
CheapThrills
xtremefishfood
x_iLuSiOnzZ
ElDuKe_X
Flamunio
LiGhTnInG___MiKe
Xx_Rab_xX
SCOT7_1
Amazin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Merkage_x
Scrub!
Scrub!
Merkage_x

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-05-27

New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Helloooo. My Name is Miles, Im 16 and live in Birmingham.
I like Football, gals, booze and ps3.
I support west bromwich albion (dont laugh).
My PSN is Merkage and my MSN is mcbrawler_01@hotmail.co.uk feel free 2 add me.
Back to top Go down
Xx_Rab_xX
Admin
Admin
Xx_Rab_xX

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Hey Mile's, welcome to our forum and btw lol there's worse teams than WBA out there Wink
Back to top Go down
Amazin
Admin
Admin
Amazin

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Rab wrote:
Hey Mile's, welcome to our forum and btw lol there's worse teams than WBA out there Wink

ie Rangers Razz
Back to top Go down
Xx_Rab_xX
Admin
Admin
Xx_Rab_xX

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Well all i can say is, wasn't me that said it lol.... Mon The Thistle! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SCOT7_1

Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:32 am

Thistle LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
hawtness-
Junior Ranter
Junior Ranter
hawtness-

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Hey guys, My names Ben and im 16 from Scotland

I support Aberdeen FC (feeling sheepish) and Spurs
I enjoy PS3, futsal, football and mucking about with mates

wanna chat? b3ll1s1992@live.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
iN-hale
Scrub!
Scrub!
iN-hale

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:08 am

hey my name is wortho Smile
PSN : iN-hale
this is a new psn as i have deletd my old one which i got to gold cross on.
( W-O-R-T-H-O )
Ive had my ps3 since the day they where sold in the uk Smile
erm i play xbox 360 aswell im not gold cross yet but im gettin there aha. i just play with my m8s on there tho. i was in a clan called UEG on the xbox but never really had time to play with my schooling and stuff. now i have lots of free time and have taken up golf Smile so if any of you guys play golf message me up and mayb organise playing one time. im learnin to drive atm its great. hopefully pass really quick.
yer thats just abit about me thnx for reain and let get gaming Smile
and remember Your the victim aha Razz
Back to top Go down
flo-flo63
Scrub!
Scrub!

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:58 pm

Hey my name is Florent. (ID : FLo-FLo63)
I enjoy football (i've fifa09), basket-ball, and table tennis Very Happy
I'm french Very Happy. I understand well english but i speak like a shit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xx_Rab_xX
Admin
Admin
Xx_Rab_xX

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Nice 2 have you new guys with us, add me up on ps3 if ye haven't already
Back to top Go down
TheKulak
TheKulak

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:48 am

RiTeY NaMeS Grant,

those who dont kno me, can call me GOD.

Kikn it up on waw and cod4.

In school 6th year ParKMains High - Erskine Scotland.

i am Russian raised in scotland, born in moscow 1992.

Job: On Going, playing for Hamilton FC Pro Youth, step up 2 Reerve team nxt year yasss.

I like making big long posts tht take up space lols.

Hi Add my psn(if theres space GoML)

PSN: TheKulak

Love you Rab x
Back to top Go down
Xx_Rab_xX
Admin
Admin
Xx_Rab_xX

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Ryt Granto, welcome finally tae the forum:), so let me get this rite.... kin ye speak Russian lol?
Back to top Go down
TheKulak
TheKulak

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:47 pm

some need a russian keyboard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Wish (Dw-) :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: