Death Wish (Dw-)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK based ps3 clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Secure Your Seat - Guaranteed Football Tickets
Latest topics
» Msn / Yahoo Addy's
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:03 pm by iN-hale

» Merkage Applicaton
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:08 am by The Daftster

» i am looking to join all clans
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:08 pm by Amazin

» havoc application
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:04 am by havocn8

» Weller Looking To Join
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:37 am by TheKulak

» LooKinG For Dubz partner! TheKulak
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:33 am by Xx_Rab_xX

» Cyn Hoping to Join!!
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:13 pm by TheKulak

» New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:47 pm by TheKulak

» IaiNWheeLeR application
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:34 am by zZ-Cyn

Top posters
Amazin (472)
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! I_vote_lcapNew to the forum? Intoduce yourself! I_voting_barNew to the forum? Intoduce yourself! I_vote_rcap 
Xx_Rab_xX (462)
New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! I_vote_lcapNew to the forum? Intoduce yourself! I_voting_barNew to the forum? Intoduce yourself! I_vote_rcap 
Flamunio (340)
SCOT7_1 (330)
hawtness- (75)
The Daftster (70)
ElDuKe_X (60)
JAMMY-DODGERS (48)
iReFLeXz_x (28)
Mr-MunchMan (27)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum
hidden hit counter
hit counter dreamweaver

New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!

Go down 
+10
Merkage_x
CheapThrills
xtremefishfood
x_iLuSiOnzZ
ElDuKe_X
Flamunio
LiGhTnInG___MiKe
Xx_Rab_xX
SCOT7_1
Amazin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amazin
Admin
Admin
Amazin

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-02-22

New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Alryt everyone! Names Greg and im from Glasgow (although im living in Edinburgh at the moment). Love footy nd support Partick Thistle, mon the jags!!

PSN: Dw-Amazin

If your new to the forum tell us where your from and a bit about yourself!

Also post your PSN!

Last edited by Amazin on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:38 am

Alright guys, My names is Sam and from worksop which is about 20 minutes away from sheffield. Although now im living in Newcastle as i am studying at Northumbria University.
I play on the Uni badminton team and of course love football in which I support Sheffield Wednesday.

O yeah, forgot first time around, my PSN is Morey- . Ive got a fair few of you added already but anyone I dont have just add me.

Last edited by Morey on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:18 am

alriht guys and gals my names Marc Mcarthur im 19 currently staying in blantyre with my mum and gran Sad
I hope to have my own place in the next year or 2 just need to get money saved by obviously Embarassed
Im New to Ps3 But Have Been in Top Page Xbox 360 teams so i guess thats about it What a Face cheers

my psn is : Mcarthur1 but im hoping to make a new one soon called Dw-TonicMan
Back to top Go down
SCOT7_1

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:23 am

Alryt lads king lol. My names Scott, 16 years young afro lol, live in a wee town called kelso, scottish borders.

Love foooooty, go to alot of the arsenal games wi ma dad Rolling Eyes. Support Gers Too Smile

PSN - SCOT7_1 AND Dw-Sniper

MSN - scott-15@live.co.uk Add me if yuu want ti cheers

Last edited by SCOT7_1 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xx_Rab_xX
Admin
Admin
Xx_Rab_xX

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Ryty Lads, Names Rab stay in Glasgow stay at home with parents still work as a sky engineer during the day part time computer addict at night lol.. got a few of you added on psn already

Idea Oh btw PSN : ACelticSupporter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:47 am

SCOT7_1 wrote:
Alryt lads king lol. My names Scott, 16 years young afro lol, live in a wee town called kelso, scottish borders.

Love foooooty, go to alot of the arsenal games wi ma dad Rolling Eyes. Support Gers Too Smile

PSN - SCOT7_1 AND Dw-Sniper

MSN - scott-15@live.co.uk Add me if yuu want ti cheers

You travel all way down to london to watch em? Or when they are playing one of northern teams?
Back to top Go down
SCOT7_1

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:20 am

Travel Down To London. Only 4 Hours On Train lol. Dad Lives Ther So Go And Visit Him Aswel.

A Used To Go To Sum Of Tha Gers Games Aswell But No Been For A Couple Of Years Now Sad lol

Scott king
Back to top Go down
LiGhTnInG___MiKe
Scrub!
Scrub!
LiGhTnInG___MiKe

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:56 am

Whazaaa?
I'm Mike from down near London. I'm 14.
Haven't been able to play a lot recently - English coursework and the such Crying or Very sad , but when I get on top of it I'll definitely be more active.

My PSN is LiGhTnInG___MiKe, but when my new account - I-Go_GeT_OwNeD-I gets to level 55 I might start using that for clan matches.
Back to top Go down
SCOT7_1

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:22 am

LiGhTnInG___MiKe wrote:
Whazaaa?

My Dad Lives In Chingford, Essex. U live Near There..?

Scott king
Back to top Go down
LiGhTnInG___MiKe
Scrub!
Scrub!
LiGhTnInG___MiKe

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:50 pm

SCOT7_1 wrote:
LiGhTnInG___MiKe wrote:
Whazaaa?

My Dad Lives In Chingford, Essex. U live Near There..?

Scott king

No, I live the other side of London, in Surrey.
Back to top Go down
Flamunio
Banned
Banned
Flamunio

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:24 am

Hi i'm chris wilson from derby, i work as a gym instructor and play semi-professional football fot ilkeston town fc! i play ps3 in my spare time but mostly between 7.30 and 2am!

My psn's are Flamunio or xXFLAMUNIOXx

Invite me ill accept!

Hope the matches come thick and fast!
Back to top Go down
ElDuKe_X
Scrub!
Scrub!
ElDuKe_X

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:02 pm

HeyHey peoples Smile Names Paddy but Duke will do, From Donegal in northwest Ireland. Im 15 years old and love footie play a lot and support Celtic MON EH HOOPS Very Happy I surf too.
From what i see y'all seem like a cool bunch of guys so me-thinks i'd like to stay around here for a while Cool
Add me on PSN - ElDuKe_X. My mic has gone awol but plan to get a new one soon. Add me on msn too paddyb6@hotmail.com so i can get to know everyone a bit better.
Peace out.
Duke Cool
Back to top Go down
Xx_Rab_xX
Admin
Admin
Xx_Rab_xX

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:06 pm

ElDuKe_X wrote:
HeyHey peoples Smile Names Paddy but Duke will do, From Donegal in northwest Ireland. Im 15 years old and love footie play a lot and support Celtic MON EH HOOPS Very Happy I surf too.
From what i see y'all seem like a cool bunch of guys so me-thinks i'd like to stay around here for a while Cool
Add me on PSN - ElDuKe_X. My mic has gone awol but plan to get a new one soon. Add me on msn too paddyb6@hotmail.com so i can get to know everyone a bit better.
Peace out.
Duke Cool

Hail Hail lol KO Greg tongue na welcome Duke m8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Helloo everybody!
Names Connor live in co.donegal !!
Was introduced to this by paddy!!
Love football and Golf!!
Support Celts and Liverpool!!
Psn: sheils94 Msn: connorsheils@hotmail.com
Add me!
Looking forward to playing with you all!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Awryt   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:56 am

Ryt jst saw this in rabs msn pm thought a wid check it oot (Y) so basically a had a ps3 then an update broke ma ps3 coz it had a virus in it and a got an xbox BUT am gettin a lone ae ma pals ps3 soon so am still lookin for a clan n wiz jst wonderin ask rab hw gd a wis hell put in a gd word for us (Y) eftas
Back to top Go down
Xx_Rab_xX
Admin
Admin
Xx_Rab_xX

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:54 pm

GunMan7642 wrote:
Ryt jst saw this in rabs msn pm thought a wid check it oot (Y) so basically a had a ps3 then an update broke ma ps3 coz it had a virus in it and a got an xbox BUT am gettin a lone ae ma pals ps3 soon so am still lookin for a clan n wiz jst wonderin ask rab hw gd a wis hell put in a gd word for us (Y) eftas

alright Gunman AKA Ryan lol, gd to hear yer coming back from the dark-side (XBL) lol, stick a post in the recruitment section on the forum Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:30 am

yo every1 my name is Simon but call me SY i live in south wales pontypool im a massive footy fan playing and watching (Support newcastle united javascript:emoticonp('Suspect') ) and i love 2 get stonned javascript:emoticonp('Razz') psn tag is SYheat & M-Z_o-N-e
Back to top Go down
Amazin
Admin
Admin
Amazin

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:18 am

SYheat wrote:
yo every1 my name is Simon but call me SY i live in south wales pontypool im a massive footy fan playing and watching (Support newcastle united javascript:emoticonp('Suspect') ) and i love 2 get stonned javascript:emoticonp('Razz') psn tag is SYheat & M-Z_o-N-e

welcome to the forum SY!! i will get you in the fifa team
Back to top Go down
Xx_Rab_xX
Admin
Admin
Xx_Rab_xX

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:05 am

Amazin wrote:
SYheat wrote:

welcome to the forum SY!! i will get you in the fifa team

Yea welcome m8 nice 2 see some welsh ppl signing up, add is for a game of Fifa sometime m8

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:11 am

Yeaaah!

MUJAI Pit Kaine aka DanjaHandz aka French Beast on xbox360 i was number 1 on the leaderboard in kill (cod3/4/5) ratio cod4=3,72 cod5=4,98 i play xbox since "call of duty 2" im from Paris 22 years old i speak a lil bit english but i understand so sometimes i make mistake so sorry in advance for my poor english , u can correct me ^^

Glad to join your team hope to finish top1

my favorite weapon: m16,ak47, m4
ak7u,mp5,p90
rpd
m40

my faorite map: bog, ambush , backlot, cross fire , crash, showdown , district

perk...stopping power for the man never play jugga

im online after 5pm sometime before but more after 5
Back to top Go down
Amazin
Admin
Admin
Amazin

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:16 am

Welcome Mujai! Looking forward to playing clan wars with you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:24 am

oh and my favorite mode....its HQ i can play all mode but this is my baby boo looooool
Back to top Go down
ElDuKe_X
Scrub!
Scrub!
ElDuKe_X

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:20 am

welcome m8 good to have you on board Wink
Back to top Go down
Xx_Rab_xX
Admin
Admin
Xx_Rab_xX

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am

Yea, welcome Mujai gd to have you with us, i've already got you added on the ps3 Smile
Back to top Go down
SCOT7_1

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:30 am

Yeh Nice To Have You On Board Smile. Played A Couple Games With You And Rab Last Night Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:11 am

thx u guys
Back to top Go down
x_iLuSiOnzZ
Scrub!
Scrub!

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:51 am

happnin lads names jason most of you's will know me as cardboardgangsta.... come fae auchinleck in ayrshire like gettin wasted the usual Laughing add me up psn is x_iLuSiOnzZ
Back to top Go down
ElDuKe_X
Scrub!
Scrub!
ElDuKe_X

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:33 am

heyhey jason welcome to the forum make yourself at home bud =]
Back to top Go down
SCOT7_1

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:11 pm

x_iLuSiOnzZ wrote:
happnin lads names jason most of you's will know me as cardboardgangsta.... come fae auchinleck in ayrshire like gettin wasted the usual Laughing add me up psn is x_iLuSiOnzZ
Aryt Jase mate Razz. Nice ti have yuu on board Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xx_Rab_xX
Admin
Admin
Xx_Rab_xX

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:53 pm

x_iLuSiOnzZ wrote:
Ryty Jase m8 Smile good tae see ye here, add me on yer new psn and can i delete the xJason Acc? Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
x_iLuSiOnzZ
Scrub!
Scrub!

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:56 pm

aye mate delete that wan no used it in ages Laughing n cheers fur the welcome lads nice tae be here been oot the clan seen fur a wee while but lookin tae get back in tae it noo Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:34 pm

Hey Laughing my names Karim im 15 Im half Moroccan Half Jamaican and I live in the UK ^^ nice getting to know you guys
Back to top Go down
Xx_Rab_xX
Admin
Admin
Xx_Rab_xX

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:49 pm

KarimDot wrote:
Hey Laughing my names Karim im 15 Im half Moroccan Half Jamaican and I live in the UK ^^ nice getting to know you guys

Welcome to the forum Karim Very Happy enjoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Thanks mate king
Back to top Go down
xtremefishfood
Scrub!
Scrub!

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Its fish!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:06 am

Sup guys,

PSN - xtremefishfood

think ive pretty much got everyone added anyway so i dont think ill be makin to many new friends haha

but if ive not got you just fire me on
Back to top Go down
CheapThrills
Scrub!
Scrub!

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Aryt Lads

Names Murray and am frae a wee town called Eyemouth in the Scottish Borders. Already knew a few of ya's from bein in SCO and some others from the COD servers the past few days
Back to top Go down
Xx_Rab_xX
Admin
Admin
Xx_Rab_xX

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:51 pm

Ryty Murray m8 welcome tae the forums Laughing
Back to top Go down
xtremefishfood
Scrub!
Scrub!

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Quick point, can i please get in on more CW's please? Anytime i come on this all the spaces have been filled for the CW's and i cant get in. Im on MSN (which a good few of u i have on it) almost all (which a good few of u i have on it) day long so if i can get in on a match or two just drop me a line on that. I think ive only played in 3 matches (TOPS), one of which the other team didnt even show up for...
Back to top Go down
Xx_Rab_xX
Admin
Admin
Xx_Rab_xX

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:49 am

Fish m8, next war we have ill message u on msn Wink
Back to top Go down
Flamunio
Banned
Banned
Flamunio

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:32 pm

gotta be quicker then fish!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!   New to the forum? Intoduce yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Wish (Dw-) :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: