Death Wish (Dw-)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK based ps3 clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Secure Your Seat - Guaranteed Football Tickets
Latest topics
» Msn / Yahoo Addy's
II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:03 pm by iN-hale

» Merkage Applicaton
II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:08 am by The Daftster

» i am looking to join all clans
II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:08 pm by Amazin

» havoc application
II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:04 am by havocn8

» Weller Looking To Join
II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:37 am by TheKulak

» LooKinG For Dubz partner! TheKulak
II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:33 am by Xx_Rab_xX

» Cyn Hoping to Join!!
II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:13 pm by TheKulak

» New to the forum? Intoduce yourself!
II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:47 pm by TheKulak

» IaiNWheeLeR application
II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:34 am by zZ-Cyn

Top posters
Amazin (472)
II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request I_vote_lcapII-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request I_voting_barII-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request I_vote_rcap 
Xx_Rab_xX (462)
II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request I_vote_lcapII-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request I_voting_barII-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request I_vote_rcap 
Flamunio (340)
SCOT7_1 (330)
hawtness- (75)
The Daftster (70)
ElDuKe_X (60)
JAMMY-DODGERS (48)
iReFLeXz_x (28)
Mr-MunchMan (27)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum
hidden hit counter
hit counter dreamweaver

II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
Scrub!
Scrub!

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-04

II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request Empty
PostSubject: II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request   II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:53 am

Hi im Jason.

MSN: plz add me on b3yond@live.co.uk
PSN: II-NIGHTMARE-II-
Connection:comp sais 54mbps lol very good, i can host public's etc
Headset: yup

im not in to forum stuff at all. i wont go on here much only if i have to. I consider myself to be very good at snd and that's why i want to join. Im currently in a dubz with the gyno, and he told me about you guys, and i wanted to join.

I understand you guys are in to random games, and if so i'll practice team tact as much as i can and get good at that. but if you guys have a snd team or someting, count me in because im pretty good at it

im always up for a trial so just add me when u can and ill do it.

my kdr = 2.20 days:points ratio = 2Days:200,000 )1st acc was 11Days:1,200,000. im not as good as i used to be tbh (got down to 2,000 gb rank) ...i left gb cus of gcses and this is the first iv been on in like a year. I still wont go on too much, i have first-year-gcse exams atm, so ill be very busy during the week studying n stuff.

Thanks for reading, and let me in atleast for just gb if not the whole forum thing.

thanks

-J
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request   II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:59 am

SnD Monster.
You definalty have to potential to be better at other modes mate, just need to practice.
We have just set up a HC clan and since people only play SnD on HC, we'll probably be doing some SnD practice on there.
Back to top Go down
SCOT7_1

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request   II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Welcome to forum mate. If Gyne thinks ure good u must be Smile lol. And yea Gyne HC is just for S&D practice for the normal ladder I think
Back to top Go down
Amazin
Admin
Admin
Amazin

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request   II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:05 pm

il invite you to the HC team, although im not too bothered about record as i just want to work on defending and communication in SnD
Back to top Go down
Xx_Rab_xX
Admin
Admin
Xx_Rab_xX

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request   II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Welcome M8, add me up on psn wen yer on Smile
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Scrub!
Scrub!

PostSubject: Re: II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request   II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:23 am

Thanks lads.

Amazin please invite me.
Back to top Go down
Amazin
Admin
Admin
Amazin

PostSubject: Re: II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request   II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:42 pm

whats your gb username again?
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Scrub!
Scrub!

PostSubject: Re: II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request   II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:55 pm

Speed5
Back to top Go down
Amazin
Admin
Admin
Amazin

PostSubject: Re: II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request   II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Feedback has been good so have been added to Hardcore team

Myself and Daft will play a bit with you at some point before adding you yo Team EU

Also could you sign up on www.consolegaming.eu and i can add you to the roster on there

Topic Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request   II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request Empty

Back to top Go down

II-NIGHTMARE-II- App Request
Page 1 of 1